The Abu Dhabi Judicial Department (ADJD) on 10 Feb 2019, acknowledged Hindi language as its third official language after Arabic and English.
- [Big News] Microsoft-owned GitHub expands operations to India
- Cafu founder Rashid Al Ghurair launches Urban to transform Dubai’s residential rental market
- Khaled Talhouni – Ex-Wamda Managing Partner launches Nuwa Capital at Step 2020
- Okadoc scoops $10 Mn – MENA’s largest Healthtech Series A funding
- Union Budget 2020, Expectations & Wishlist from startups
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.