Noida, Uttar Pradesh-based B2B artisan startup Lal10 on Friday (13 March) raised $1.1 million in a seed funding round led by Sorenson Impact.
- Travel Triangle board lays off the company’s CEO & CTO
- Denarii Cash and GCash join forces to help OFWs send money to their families without transactional charges
- Egyptian social commerce startup Brimore raises $3.5 Mn from Algebra Ventures & more
- Basma.ai – Bahraini tech startup offering free services to hospitals & public institutions amid COVID-19
- Zoom acquires encrypted chat startup Keybase to make meetings more secure
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.