Regional venture capital firm BECO Capital successfully closed its second fund at $100 million, significantly more than its initial target of $80 million.
- Forbes drops Kylie Jenner from its list of Billionaires
- Lumofy – Bahraini edtech startup offers free services to accelerate digital learning amid COVID-19
- How this Kuwaiti startup is beautifying online car buying and automotive services experience
- Aker Foods raises undisclosed funding from Mumbai Angels Network
- Instabug raises $5 Mn in Series A funding round from Accel
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.