12th edition of Arab Fashion Week will be held in Dubai from October 21 to 24 and streamed online across various channels including TikTok.
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- Dubai-based on-demand photography app ‘Kapturise’ announces official Launch
Dubai, UAE-based Kapturise, the first of its kind on-demand photography service for the Middle East region, announced its official launch.
- Now you can apply to raise funding from Govt’s Startup India Seed Fund scheme
Announced by the Prime Minister last month, Rs 1,000-crore fund will offer startups grants and equity capital.
- Flat6Labs Bahrain 6th Cycle – 8 innovative startups receive $250k investment
Flat6Labs Bahrain has successfully completed its 6th Cycle, where 8 promising startups took part in the 4-month acceleration programme
- Dubai’s iMile launches iShip, a shop & ship service in UAE and KSA
iShip, an international shop and ship service by iMile, a Dubai-based last-mile delivery startup, has launched into the Middle East.
- Startupbootcamp FinTech Dubai successfully concludes third cycle by accelerating 11 startups
The third cycle of Startupbootcamp FinTech Dubai’s industry-focused accelerator programme has successfully concluded with 11 startups.
- Retail Leaders Circle unveils the 7th MENA Summit held under the theme ‘The Great Retail Reset’by Wajiha Wahab
The preeminent global platform for expert-led debate, has announced the dates for the 7th Retail Leaders Circle MENA Summit.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.