Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund has recently invested $400 million in the new venture of the ex-Uber CEO Travis Kalanick.
- Google establishes COVID-19 fund to offer work flexibility to employees against Coronavirus
- Bengaluru-based B2B trading unicorn Udaan raises $30 Mn from Trustroot
- Singapore’s MatchMove acquires stake in e-commerce solutions provider Shopmatic
- ShopClues now offering daily essentials in a move to surpass Coronavirus lockdown
- Dubai Startup Hub and DTEC select 30 Emirati entrepreneurs for the Emirati Development Programme
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.