The Abu Dhabi Judicial Department (ADJD) on 10 Feb 2019, acknowledged Hindi language as its third official language after Arabic and English.
- Goldenegg Invited Start-Up Pitches from Delhi University E- Cells at Moti Lal Nehru College
- Morocco’s Mubawab raises $7 Mn from UAE’s Emerging Markets Property Group
- Union Budget 2020, Expectations & Wishlist from startups
- BattRE Launches Internet Connected Electric Scooter–BattRE IOT on Amazon India
- DIFC launches seamless Digital Onboarding Platform to improve ease of establishing business
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.