Egypt-based last-mile delivery startup dreevo on Thursday, 8 October 2020 raised an undisclosed six-figure pre-seed funding.
News and Articles doing the rounds
- 46% of millennials report an improved credit score in FY22 – OneScore Report
OneScore reports Millennial and Gen Z cohorts are actively undertaking self-monitoring of their credit score.
- In conversation with MENA startup guru: Bruce Gurfein, Founder of Future Gigby M Haseeb
We sat LIVE with Bruce Gurfein, Founder of Future Gig accelerator; and the CEO of Connect LLC. UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Bahrain, Palestine, and Israel.
- International Marketplace Flowwow Invests $6 mln Expanding To MENA
Flowwow has accelerated the expansion of its services in the Middles East and North Africa (MENA) region, starting with the United Arab Emirates.
- Integrating the Jobs-To-Be-Done framework into our SaaS platformby Shweta Milan
Through a SaaS integration, two or more cloud-based applications can exchange data with one another. Integrating JTBD Framework into SaaS.
- Dubai’s Future Blockchain Summit to create global business opportunities for Crypto, Metaverse innovators
The Future Blockchain Summit, MENA’s longest-running conference connecting key stakeholders across Blockchain, crypto, Web 3.0, & Metaverse.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.