Dubai Cultiv8, a subsidiary of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Fund for SME on Wednesday announced a multi-million dollar investment in Wahed Invest.
- Eat – Bahrain-based restaurant booking platform raises $5 Mn
- Khaled Talhouni – Ex-Wamda Managing Partner launches Nuwa Capital at Step 2020
- Vezeeta – Egypt-based healthtech platform raises $40 Mn funding from Gulf Capital
- Climate action could avoid loss of $26 trillion by 2030 globally
- Flipkart to acquire Walmart’s cash-and-carry business in India
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.