Samsung-backed Blocko, has launched in the UAE in partnership with SEED Group, a member of the Private Office of Sheikh Saeed bin Ahmed Al Maktoum.
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- ED issues notice to WazirX for violating FEMA rulesby Neha Bamba
The Enforcement Directorate (ED), the specialized agency under the Department of Revenue; on Friday, issued a show-cause notice to WazirX.
- Turkey’s Crypto Crackdown Leaves Investors Scrambling With Sky-High Inflation and Lira on the Brink
Turkey is throwing down the gauntlet on the cryptocurrency industry and has decided to assign money laundering and terror financing rules to the nascent market.
- Anonymous hacker group threatens Elon Musk in a video
The famous hacker group, Anonymous has recently targeted the billionaire Elon Musk through a video message called ‘Anonymous Message to Elon Musk’.
- Donald Trump calls Bitcoin ‘a scam’ after El Salvador plans to legalise crypto
Donald Trump, former US president and businessman, on Sunday, told Fox Business that he considers Bitcoin as a ‘Scam’ – affecting the value of US dollar.
- Top 40+ business books for startups & entrepreneurs of today’s eraby M Haseeb
The following list of business books for entrepreneurs & startup founders is a joint effort of LAFFAZ team including content writers, editors and founders.
- [Shots] Mumbai boy applied for internship at CRED so creatively that it went viral
Avkash Shah from Mumbai has really gone an extra mile with both his enthusiasm and creativity to seek an internship opportunity at Cred.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.