DubaiStore, a UAE-based e-commerce platform that synergises growth for small and medium businesses has been launched by Dubai Economy Solutions (DES)
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- PayPal to venture into cryptocurrency buying, selling and shopping
PayPal Holdings Inc. on Wednesday announced that it is set to allow customers to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrencies.
- GoBazzar, new price comparison platform launches in Dubai amid e-commerce boom
Dubai’s GoBazzar launches on Tuesday to let shoppers compare prices for various items across a number of e-commerce stores.
- Zomato, India’s foodtech giant raises $53 Mn funding from Kora Investments
Zomato, the foodtech giant of India, on Wednesday, 14 October, raised a whopping $52 million from Kora Investments.
- Talabat, Kuwaiti foodtech startup weaving plans to expand to Iraq
Kuwaiti foodtech startup Talabat, owned by Delivery Hero, on Friday announced that it is projecting plans to expand to Iraq.
- Exclusive Interview: Sameer Nath, Co-founder of Meekd.com, a new global search engine
It is our immense pleasure to be presenting this conversation with the Sameer Nath, Co-founder & Head of Programming at Meekd.com
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.