‘Hindutva’ is a predominant form of Hindu Nationalism. What this means is, it is a political and social expression of Hinduism. The ruling party of India, the Bharatiya Janata Party adopted Hindutva as their official ideology...
- EMPG announces merger with OLX Group, raises $150 Mn & reaches unicorn status
- Dubai’s AHOY raises Seed funding to disrupt with its mobility technology amid COVID-19
- Invygo raises $1 Mn funding from EQ2 Ventures, Class 5 Global, and 500 Startups
- #StartupsVCovid19 – In conversation with Laila Hassan – Principal, 500 Startups
- Gurugram-based SaaS startup SirionLabs raises $44 Mn from Tiger Global
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.