Bengaluru-based personal care brand Mamaearth on Wednesday (8 January) announced that it has raised INR 130 crore in a funding round led by Sequoia India...
- Dubai-based SpiderSilk raises $500K in a seed round led by Global Ventures
- Logistics startup Rivigo raises INR 25Cr debt funding from Trifecta
- Gamerji – Gujarat-based eSports startup raises $400K
- Zoomcar is planning to acquire Revv – Hyundai may invest in the merger
- Prince Khaled’s KBW Ventures invests in Singapore biotech startup TurtleTree Labs
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.