Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, Tuesday announced the launch of the region's first 'Virtual Company Licence’.
- WayCool – Chennai-based Agritech startup raises $32 Mn funding from LightBox
- Doubtnut – Gurgram-based edtech startup raises $15 Mn from Tencent
- Morocco’s Mubawab raises $7 Mn from UAE’s Emerging Markets Property Group
- Inspira launches its first Global Security Operations Center (G-SOC) facility in India
- Gamiphy – Palestine-based user engagement & acquisition platform raises six figures
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.