Tier Mobility on Monday has raised $60 million in a Series B round led by Abu Dhabi-based Mubadala Investment Company and California's Goodwater Capital.
- Invygo raises $1 Mn funding from EQ2 Ventures, Class 5 Global, and 500 Startups
- Uber invests $170m in bike and scooter rental startup Lime Micromobility
- How do Accounting Reports help in Decision Making for business owners?
- Forbes drops Kylie Jenner from its list of Billionaires
- Basma.ai – Bahraini tech startup offering free services to hospitals & public institutions amid COVID-19
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.