The Abu Dhabi Judicial Department (ADJD) on 10 Feb 2019, acknowledged Hindi language as its third official language after Arabic and English.
- Khaled Talhouni – Ex-Wamda Managing Partner launches Nuwa Capital at Step 2020
- GCC project sector stands at a combined value of $3.1tn
- Flipkart to acquire Walmart’s cash-and-carry business in India
- Eat – Bahrain-based restaurant booking platform raises $5 Mn
- Only 25% of Investors are Confident in Banks’ Digital Strategies according to Oliver Wyman
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.