Pakistani Dramas made their way to the Indian audiences in around 2013 or 2014 through Zindagi Channel. It was around at that time, Indians were fed up with the highly unrealistic Saas-Bahu Sagas. Pakistani Dramas offered the...
- temtem partners with JUMIA Food to help restaurants outsource their logistics
- Samsung-backed ‘Blocko’ Blockchain Company Partners with Dubai Royal Family
- UAE SME Businesses recognised at the 2019 Gulf Capital SME Awards
- temtem – Algeria’s Ride-hailing startup secures $4 Million
- FAAD – Gurugram-based Investor Network Making Fundraising a Breeze
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.