The World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC) has announced that it is investing $1-million in Flat6Labs Tunisia’s Anava Seed Fund.
- HempStreet – Delhi’s Cannabis-based Ayurveda medicare provider raises $1 Mn
- Inspira launches its first Global Security Operations Center (G-SOC) facility in India
- Eat – Bahrain-based restaurant booking platform raises $5 Mn
- Berkeley-based foodtech company Memphis Meats raises $161 Mn from Richard Branson, Prince Khaled, Softbank and others
- Union Budget 2020, Expectations & Wishlist from startups
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.