UAE-based Kaykroo, on Tuesday, 13 October 2020, raised $4 million Pre-Series A funding and launched with 15 locations in the UAE.
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- UAE’s Fruitful Day bags $817K via Eureeca crowdfunding platform
UAE-based F&B startup Fruitful Day, on Thursday raised AED 3 million (around $817K) via Eureeca, an equity crowdfunding platform.
- Kitchens Centre, cloud kitchen startup raises funding from Village Global
Delhi’s cloud kitchen startup, Kitchens Centre, on Thursday raised an undisclosed pre-Series A funding from Village Global.
- Impact Of Virtual Reality in the future, use-cases for the business world
Here’s how businesses can take advantage of Virtual Reality to provide real experiences to customers, especially since the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Bahrain’s Investcorp invests in Indian logistics startup Xpressbees
Bahrain’s Investcorp, on Sunday announced that it has invested an undisclosed sum in the Series E round for Indian logistics company, Xpressbees
- Education-focused NBFC, Eduvanz acquires edtech startup Klarityby M Haseeb
Mumbai, India-based edtech-focused NBFC, Eduvanz on Thursday announced that it has acquired Klarity, a Mumbai-based edtech startup.
- True Balance, fintech startup raises $28 Mn Series D funding
Gurugram and Korea-based mobile balance management service startup, True Balance, raised a whopping $28 million in Series D funding round.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.