Noida, Uttar Pradesh-based B2B artisan startup Lal10 on Friday (13 March) raised $1.1 million in a seed funding round led by Sorenson Impact.
- Forbes drops Kylie Jenner from its list of Billionaires
- CODED announces its demo-day to graduate their first group of full-stack developers
- EMPG announces merger with OLX Group, raises $150 Mn & reaches unicorn status
- Interact Labs – Egyptian hardware startup secures funding commitment of $60K via The Nest
- Travel Triangle board lays off the company’s CEO & CTO
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.