Bengaluru, India-based Leap Finance, a fintech startup that offers loans to students, on Tuesday raised $5.5 in a seed funding round led by Sequoia.
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- Opio, Egyptian women’s fashion brand scores $300K seed funding from AUC Angels
Egypt-based women’s fashionwear brand Opio, on Wednesday, announced that it has raised $300,000 in a seed round from AUC Angels.
- Hi-Express, Iraqi last-mile delivery startup raises seed funding from Iraqi Angel Investors Network
Iraq-based last-mile delivery startup Hi-Express, on Wednesday, raised a 6-figure seed funding led by Iraqi Angel Investors Network (IAIN).
- [Exclusive] Knowledge Officer launches ‘Tech Fellowship’ to upskill next tech generation in MENAby M Haseeb
London-based edtech startup Knowledge Officer, on Wednesday, in a statement to LAFFAZ, announced the launch of its Tech Fellowship program
- DIFC and Candriam partners to offer free-to-access accredited training platform for sustainable and responsible investing
DIFC Academy has partnered with Candriam Academy to offer the world’s first free-to-access accredited training platform for sustainable and responsible investing
- Unluclass launches its first comedy course with Bollywood’s renowned comedian Johnny Leverby Wajiha Wahab
Unluclass on Wednesday, announced a video-based comedy course in partnership with India’s renowned comedian Johnny Lever.
- ZoodPay, ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ fintech solution provider appoints Martin Muransky as CEO
ZoodMall last month launched its fintech arm Zoodpay, and on Tuesday announced the appointment of Martin Muransky as CEO of Zoodpay.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.