Bengaluru-based personal care brand Mamaearth on Wednesday (8 January) announced that it has raised INR 130 crore in a funding round led by Sequoia India...
- Wheebox Appoints Microsoft Cloud and Annuity Business Lead as Chief Revenue Officer
- DIFC Partners with Industry Leaders to Propel the Regional Insurance Landscape
- Byju’s raises $200 Mn from Tiger Global at $8 Bn valuation
- HH Sheikh Mohammed enacts amendments to DIFC Employment Law and new regulations to introduce new end of service savings plan
- Mubadala to decide on investing $6 bn in Pakistan’s refinery project by 2021
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.