Mumbai's JetSynthesys, on Monday, 5 October 2020, acquired Nautilus Mobile, the creator of the popular Real Cricket video game franchise.
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- GE partners with Kapita to drive growth of Iraqi entrepreneurship ecosystem
General Electric (GE) has partnered with Kapita, a grassroots entrepreneurship organization to launch ‘Iraqi Micro-businesses’ initiative.
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs bags ‘Award of Appreciation’ in the 18th CSI SIG eGovernance Awards 2020
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs bags the prestigious Award of Appreciation in the Project Category-Central Government Entity – in the 18th CSI SIG eGov Awards 2020
- Brinc MENA Hardware and IoT Acceleration Program celebrated its 6th demo day virtually
The Brinc MENA Hardware and IoT Acceleration Program celebrated its 6th demo day virtually for the second time
- BollywoodLife.com Awards invites nominations to recognise creatorsby Wajiha Wahab
BollywoodLife.com, owned by Zee Group, has announced its 2021 edition to recognise and facilitate champions in the digital space of India.
- Flat6Labs Bahrain 6th Cycle – 8 innovative startups receive $250k investment
Flat6Labs Bahrain has successfully completed its 6th Cycle, where 8 promising startups took part in the 4-month acceleration programme
- Bahrain ranks 1st in the Middle East & 5th in MEA for cost competitiveness and FDI strategy
The FDI Middle East & African Countries of the Future Rankings for 2015/16, prepared by FDI Intelligence – a division of the Financial Times
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.