Investcorp, the global manager of alternative investment products for private and institutional clients on Monday invested $45 million in the Hyderabad-based NephroPlus
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- Opio, Egyptian women’s fashion brand scores $300K seed funding from AUC Angels
Egypt-based women’s fashionwear brand Opio, on Wednesday, announced that it has raised $300,000 in a seed round from AUC Angels.
- Hi-Express, Iraqi last-mile delivery startup raises seed funding from Iraqi Angel Investors Network
Iraq-based last-mile delivery startup Hi-Express, on Wednesday, raised a 6-figure seed funding led by Iraqi Angel Investors Network (IAIN).
- [Exclusive] Knowledge Officer launches ‘Tech Fellowship’ to upskill next tech generation in MENAby M Haseeb
London-based edtech startup Knowledge Officer, on Wednesday, in a statement to LAFFAZ, announced the launch of its Tech Fellowship program
- Unluclass launches its first comedy course with Bollywood’s renowned comedian Johnny Lever
Unluclass on Wednesday, announced a video-based comedy course in partnership with India’s renowned comedian Johnny Lever.
- ZoodPay, ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ fintech solution provider appoints Martin Muransky as CEO
ZoodMall last month launched its fintech arm Zoodpay, and on Tuesday announced the appointment of Martin Muransky as CEO of Zoodpay.
- Qatari fintech Cwallet scores $220K Pre-Seed funding from MBK Holding
Qatar-based fintech startup Cwallet, on Sunday, announced that it has raised $220,000 pre-Seed investment from its founders and MBK Holding.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.