The joint venture Fertiglobe, which will be based in the Abu Dhabi Global Market, has over $1.7 billion of annual revenues
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- [Exclusive] temtem One Super App now allows diaspora to pay for goods & services for their relatives in Algeria
Algerians living abroad can now order groceries or shopping items, and get them delivered directly to their relatives’ homes in Algeria.
- Lebanese Anghami raises fresh funding from Dubai’s SHUAA Capital
Lebanon-based leading music streaming platform Anghami, on Tuesday, raised fresh funds from Dubai-based SHUAA Capital.
- Bengaluru-based CountingWell raises $1 Mn from UAE’s DPS and Interstar
Bengaluru, India-based CountingWell, a mathematics-focused edtech startup, last month, raised $1 million pre-Series A round from UAE-based.
- Gurugram’s Unlu launches ‘Unluclass’, a learning & entertainment platform
Unlu, a fan engagement platform, recently, announced that it has launched Unluclass, a celebrity powered Learning and Entertainment platform
- Kyt, India’s edtech startup raises $5 Mn Series A led by UAE’s Alpha Wave Incubation
India and Singapore headquartered edtech startup Kyt, on Wednesday raised Series A funding round led by UAE-based Alpha Wave Incubation.
- SRTI Park launches Sharjah Angel Investors Network (SAIN)
The Sharjah Research, Technology and Innovation Park (SRTI), last week announced the launch of Sharjah Angel Investors Network (SAIN).
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.