Pakistani Dramas made their way to the Indian audiences in around 2013 or 2014 through Zindagi Channel. It was around at that time, Indians were fed up with the highly unrealistic Saas-Bahu Sagas. Pakistani Dramas offered the...
- Zoom acquires encrypted chat startup Keybase to make meetings more secure
- Telgani – KSA’s car-rental platform raises 6-figure investment
- Gurugram-based Intello Labs scoops $5.9 Mn from Saama Capital
- Hubpay – UAE-based digital wallet solution raises seed funding
- Japan-Bound European & MENA startups navigate COVID-19
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.