Riyad Bank on Tuesday launched its digital partnership program, with an investment of SR100 million ($26.6 million) investment fund for fintech startups.
- Zvesta, proptech company raises $5.5 Mn from Hindustan Media Ventures Ltd
- Falcon Edge scoops $300 Mn from Abu Dhabi & UAE for its India-focused VC fund
- WeWork expands to the Middle East by launching its first space in Hub 71, Abu Dhabi
- DIFC launches seamless Digital Onboarding Platform to improve ease of establishing business
- SellAnyCar raises $35 Mn funding to expand to KSA
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.