Riyad Bank on Tuesday launched its digital partnership program, with an investment of SR100 million ($26.6 million) investment fund for fintech startups.
- Jordan-based Repzo raises $750K in Series A round led by Jabbar
- Venture Central and Annex Investments to host #BrandFusionSMX Sales & Marketing Experiences
- Healthians – Gurugram-based healthtech startup Raises $12 Mn in a Series B round
- Dubai-based fintech startup Statys secures $200K Pre-SEED funding from Dtec Ventures and Propeller Inc.
- Dubai Smart City Accelerator welcomes 11 startups for its 2019 cohort
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.