Bengaluru-based personal care brand Mamaearth on Wednesday (8 January) announced that it has raised INR 130 crore in a funding round led by Sequoia India...
- Byju’s raises $200 Mn from Tiger Global at $8 Bn valuation
- Gamerji – Gujarat-based eSports startup raises $400K
- Chennai-based Chai Kings raises $1 Mn funding from The Chennai Angels
- [Exclusive] temtem partners with Ooredoo to synergise value for their respective customers
- Zoomcar is planning to acquire Revv – Hyundai may invest in the merger
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.