Noida, Uttar Pradesh-based B2B artisan startup Lal10 on Friday (13 March) raised $1.1 million in a seed funding round led by Sorenson Impact.
- Intel acquires Israeli mobility startup Moovit for $900 Mn
- India’s Caspian Debt scoops $20 Mn funding from DFC
- CODED announces its demo-day to graduate their first group of full-stack developers
- Rsquare Technologies celebrates 10 years of innovation in Bahrain
- Japan-Bound European & MENA startups navigate COVID-19
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.