Bengaluru-based personal care brand Mamaearth on Wednesday (8 January) announced that it has raised INR 130 crore in a funding round led by Sequoia India...
- Oman Arab Bank (OAB) conducted a workshop with Injaz Oman to Support Young Entrepreneurs
- Chennai-based Chai Kings raises $1 Mn funding from The Chennai Angels
- Gamerji – Gujarat-based eSports startup raises $400K
- Delhi-based fintech startup WealthBucket Raises Pre-Series A Round of INR 18 Cr
- Exclusive Interview with Laura Tynan – Business Coach & Award-Winning Speaker
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.