Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund has recently invested $400 million in the new venture of the ex-Uber CEO Travis Kalanick.
- Bahrain’s Al Waha fund of funds invests in California’s Lumia Capital
- Quant – Saudi data science & AI startup scoops $1.2 Mn from BIAC
- Google establishes COVID-19 fund to offer work flexibility to employees against Coronavirus
- Breadfast – Egyptian grocery delivery platform raised seven figures
- ElCoach – Cairo-based fitness startup raises six-figure seed funding
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.