Bengaluru, India-based B2B trading platform Udaan today raised $30 million from its Singapore-based parent Trustroot Internet Pvt. Ltd.
- Exclusive Interview: Kelly Lundberg on how she made fortune as a Celebrity Stylist & Business Mentor
- India’s tennis star Sania Mirza teams up with NGO ‘Safa Society’ to fight Coronavirus
- DIFC Confirms DEWS Supervisory Board members
- Abwaab – Jordanian edtech startup raises $2.4 Mn pre-seed funding
- MEED names UAE’s best projects demonstrating excellence across architecture, construction and engineering
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.