India's metals and mining conglomerate Vedanta Ltd on Sunday announced setting up of an INR 100 crore fund in a move to join forces to combat Coronavirus.
- Saudi’s online grocery platform Nana scoops $18 Mn from STV, MEVP, Wamda & more
- Breadfast – Egyptian grocery delivery platform raised seven figures
- ElCoach – Cairo-based fitness startup raises six-figure seed funding
- 2019 Year in Review – MENA Startup Ecosystem stood at $704 Mn VC funding
- DubaiStore – UAE’s first online shopping initiative launched to support SMEs
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.