Dubai Cultiv8, a subsidiary of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Fund for SME on Wednesday announced a multi-million dollar investment in Wahed Invest.
- DMCC partners with CV VC to set up world’s largest crypto ecosystem
- [Exclusive] Delhi Fashion Club Launched in Mumbai in association with Lakme Academy
- WayCool – Chennai-based Agritech startup raises $32 Mn funding from LightBox
- WishADish, a restaurant solution to invest INR 12 lakh for regional expansion
- Fake ToTok iOS app steals $199 from a Dubai-based user
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.