Pakistani Dramas made their way to the Indian audiences in around 2013 or 2014 through Zindagi Channel. It was around at that time, Indians were fed up with the highly unrealistic Saas-Bahu Sagas. Pakistani Dramas offered the...
- Swiggy co-founder & CTO Rahul Jaimini quits the company to join Pesto Tech
- Egypts digital lender Shahry raises $650K funding from Egbank
- Intel acquires Israeli mobility startup Moovit for $900 Mn
- Aker Foods raises undisclosed funding from Mumbai Angels Network
- Invygo raises $1 Mn funding from EQ2 Ventures, Class 5 Global, and 500 Startups
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.