Any user/client consuming the content published on LAFFAZ Media’s website i.e. LAFFAZ.com or purchasing any services, digital and physical event tickets or any other service is presumed to have read the following terms (including Our Rights, User Permissions, Restrictions, Payments & Communication, Refunds & Cancellations, and Disclaimers) and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions set out herein and this constitutes a binding and enforceable agreement between the user/client and LAFFAZ Media.
LAFFAZ Media reserves the right to remove any piece of content including articles, photos, videos any time. If you find anything offending or inappropriate you can report the same by contacting us through our contact page.
- You are welcome to share the content published on LAFFAZ via social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other.
- If you wish to syndicate any of the articles published on LAFFAZ on your own website, blog or any online property then you can share up to 50 percent of the article text followed by a link to the original article published on LAFFAZ website.
- You cannot publish the content of LAFFAZ on your own website or social media channels without crediting LAFFAZ.
- You cannot use any of the LAFFAZ’s proprietary material like text, graphic or video for commercial purpose.
Payments & Communication
- LAFFAZ Media processes all payments via its bank account, Razorpay or PayPal account only post sharing a .pdf or payment gateway generated invoice with the client over email only.
- All client communication, invoices and related information is/are communicated/shared with the user/client via any private email account hosted on LAFFAZ’s web domain (laffaz.com) such as firstname.lastname@example.org Only.
- LAFFAZ Media has no resellers and strongly advises its users/clients to discourage any imposter individuals or companies claiming to be having access to LAFFAZ Media’s domain, services, events or any part of LAFFAZ Media.
- LAFFAZ Media takes No responsibility and does Not entertain any refund requests in case a user/client is duped by any imposter individuals or companies.
Refunds & Cancellations
LAFFAZ Media, being a content and media services provider has to compensate its team members for every sort of activities including communicating with clients, closing the deals over email, writing content, running on-site and social media advertisements, server costs and more. Thus, every client of LAFFAZ Media has to abide by these enlisted terms:
- No refunds or order cancellation requests are entertained once the user/client purchases any service or event ticket from LAFFAZ Media.
- In case the client wants a refund for any opted service, LAFFAZ team cancels the order and provide an alternate service with customised benefits post- email communication with the client.
- In case of webinar and event tickets, the ticket access is revoked and an alternate service(s) with customised benefits is/are provided post-email communication with the client. Alternatively, the client can also request ticket(s) for any of the LAFFAZ’s upcoming webinars or events.
- No refunds or equivalent benefits will be provided to noshows (registrants who fail to attend or participate in any webinar/event) and no requests for the same will be entertained.
Copyright & Intellectual Properties
- The wordmark ‘Laffaz’, the logo, and the slogan ‘The Startup Tabloid’, are the registered trademarks of LAFFAZ Media.
- The website layout of Laffaz.com is the intellectual property of LAFFAZ Media, hence can’t be copied or reproduced in any way.
- The content of the website including articles, service names, and event names are copyrighted.
- Strict legal actions will be taken against any individual, group or organisation that tries to copy or reproduce the intellectual properties of LAFFAZ.
LAFFAZ, as an independent media organisation takes its rules and ethics seriously. We strongly recommend you to go through the following disclaimers and abide with the same.
- Any information that is voluntarily published on LAFFAZ about you, your company, startup, brand or entity can be tweaked or edited after publishing on your request.
- Any information about you, your company, startup or brand that is published after prior notice to you or approval from you won’t be edited or tweaked in any way once published. If you fail to address our email notices prior to publishing any information related to you or your entity on LAFFAZ, any requests regarding tweaks, edits or change in information won’t be entertained.
- In case of digital magazine publications of LAFFAZ, prior notices are always sent to influencers, business owners, startups, brands and entities featured in the publications. In case you fail to address our email notices or communications, any requests regarding tweaks, edits or change in information won’t be entertained.