Big data is a new way to begin a treasure hunt on a massive scale. Scientists are using computing power and cloud computing to make sense out of large
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs bags ‘Award of Appreciation’ in the 18th CSI SIG eGovernance Awards 2020
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs bags the prestigious Award of Appreciation in the Project Category-Central Government Entity – in the 18th CSI SIG eGov Awards 2020
- Brinc MENA Hardware and IoT Acceleration Program celebrated its 6th demo day virtually
The Brinc MENA Hardware and IoT Acceleration Program celebrated its 6th demo day virtually for the second time
- Flat6Labs Bahrain 6th Cycle – 8 innovative startups receive $250k investment
Flat6Labs Bahrain has successfully completed its 6th Cycle, where 8 promising startups took part in the 4-month acceleration programme
- Retail Leaders Circle unveils the 7th MENA Summit held under the theme ‘The Great Retail Reset’by Wajiha Wahab
The preeminent global platform for expert-led debate, has announced the dates for the 7th Retail Leaders Circle MENA Summit.
- EdTech Panel to highlight the future of learning post Covid-19
The 7th Virtual FinTech series hosted by Andra Public Relations will be held this week on Wednesday, titled “EdTech: the next wave”.
- Dubai’s iMile launches iShip, a shop & ship service in UAE and KSA
iShip, an international shop and ship service by iMile, a Dubai-based last-mile delivery startup, has launched into the Middle East.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.