Big data is a new way to begin a treasure hunt on a massive scale. Scientists are using computing power and cloud computing to make sense out of large
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- UAE’s Fruitful Day bags $817K via Eureeca crowdfunding platform
UAE-based F&B startup Fruitful Day, on Thursday raised AED 3 million (around $817K) via Eureeca, an equity crowdfunding platform.
- Kitchens Centre, cloud kitchen startup raises funding from Village Global
Delhi’s cloud kitchen startup, Kitchens Centre, on Thursday raised an undisclosed pre-Series A funding from Village Global.
- Onboard, Tunisian 3D customer experience startup raises $175k funding
Onboard, Tunisian 3D customer experience startup, on Tuesday, raised $175K funding from Kepple Africa Ventures and some entrepreneurs.
- Egypt’s Wuilt bags $535K seed funding to expand to KSA
Egypt-based Wuilt, a SaaS Arabic website builder, on Tuesday, raised $535K seed funding from DAAL VC, MENA Tech Fund, & Flat6Labs Cairo.
- Bahrain’s Investcorp invests in Indian logistics startup Xpressbees
Bahrain’s Investcorp, on Sunday announced that it has invested an undisclosed sum in the Series E round for Indian logistics company, Xpressbees
- Impact Of Virtual Reality in the future, use-cases for the business world
Here’s how businesses can take advantage of Virtual Reality to provide real experiences to customers, especially since the COVID-19 outbreak.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.