An A-Z piece - delivering the what, why, how of AI; along with the applications, trends, and the future aspects of Artificial Intelligence.
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- Cryptocurrency bill India 2021 – all you need to know
The legal concerns and regulation of cryptocurrency in India isn’t something afresh. RBI is exploring a legal central bank digital currency.
- [Shots] Verizon to sell Yahoo and AOL to Apollo Global for $5 Bn
Verizon to sell Yahoo and AOL to Apollo Global for $5 billion including TechCrunch, Yahoo Finance and Engadget to go toward Apollo.
- Exclusive conversation with Abhilekh Dwivedi on ‘Misuse of Artificial Intelligence’
Conversation with the renowned Indian author, Abhilekh Dwivedi, recently rolled out ‘Fareb Ka Safar’ – throwing light on the crucial subject ‘misuse of artificial intelligence’.
- [Shots] Kam Davis, CEO & founder of Nylah’s Naturals – nails it on Dragons’ Den
A very smooth and emotional Dragons’ Den pitch from Kameese Davis, founder & CEO of Nylah’s Naturals, founded in 2018.
- UAE’s fintech Foloosi raises $2 Mn Pre-Series A funding
Dubai, UAE-based fintech startup Foloosi, on Monday, raised $2 million in its Pre-Series A funding round led by some angel investors from Abu Dhabi.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.