The Madras High-Court lifted ban from TikTok on 24th April 2019 and the company has promised to ensure that users adhere to community guidelines.
- UAE’s Al Tayer Group shuts down its e-tailer Nisnass
- Galactech – Tunisian telecom content aggregator scoops six-figure Pre-Series A funding
- How this Dubai-based entrepreneur made ‘I am Dubai’ app a great success?
- Enhanced DIFC Data Protection Law Comes into Effect on 1 July 2020
- Felix – UAE’s insurtech startup raises $800K seed from OTF
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.