The Madras High-Court lifted ban from TikTok on 24th April 2019 and the company has promised to ensure that users adhere to community guidelines.
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- [Shots] Sam Jones, Gener8 founder impresses the Dragons – Chooses the right investors
Sam Jones, the founder of Gener8, an adtech startup from London, UK, chose Touker Suleyman and Peter Jones as the investors for a £60,000 against 10% equity deal.
- UK’s fintech startup Revolut enters India, appoints Paroma Chatterjee as CEO
UK headquartered fintech startup Revolut, on Thursday, announced its entry into the Indian market with the appointment of Paroma Chatterjee as the India CEO.
- Cryptocurrency bill India 2021 – all you need to know
The legal concerns and regulation of cryptocurrency in India isn’t something afresh. RBI is exploring a legal central bank digital currency.
- Bahrain’s Andra Public Relations announces FinTech Series 2021, powered by Kuwait Finance House
Bahrain-based public relations and corporate communications firm, Andra Public Relations, announces that its FinTech series 2021, powered by Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain
- Turkish crypto company Thodex founder flees with $2 Bn
Turkish prosecutors on Thursday launched an investigation after the Istanbul-based founder of a cryptocurrency exchange froze trading and fled the country with a reported $2 billion
- Elon Musk claims Tesla AI as ‘most advanced’ in the worldby Wajiha Wahab
Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, billionaire and the richest man in the world has reportedly claimed Tesla’s artificial intelligence (AI) as the best in the world.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.