The Madras High-Court lifted ban from TikTok on 24th April 2019 and the company has promised to ensure that users adhere to community guidelines.
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- Tech company Elevatus reaches record number of clients & triple revenues amid COVID-19September 7, 2020by M Haseeb
Elevatus, a tech provider for an automated decision-making process, paved the way for businesses to re-boost their growth
- Education Partnerships UK teams up with Halal Angels Network to offer certificate courses to entrepreneursSeptember 11, 2020by Jayant Arora
Halal Angels Network has partnered with Education Partnerships UK to develop and provide training and certificate courses to entrepreneurs.
- Delhi-NCR based electric ride-hailing startup BluSmart secures $7 Mn fundingSeptember 7, 2020by Wajiha Wahab
Delhi NCR-based electric ride-hailing platform BluSmart Mobility Pvt Ltd has today raised $7 million in pre-series A funding round
- Dubai Startup Hub partners with Startup India to welcome India’s fintech and healthtech startupsSeptember 10, 2020
Dubai Startup Hub partners with Startup India and Mumbai Fintech Hub to launch Dubai Tech Tour – welcoming 15 Indian fintech & heathtech startups
- Bengaluru’s edtech startup QShala secures INR 2.7 Cr funding from Rainmatter and othersSeptember 11, 2020by Jayant Arora
Bengaluru-based QShala, owned by Walnut Knowledge Solutions has raised INR 2.7 crore from Rainmatter Capital, a Zerodha-backed fund.
- Weekly Roundup – Top startup news you ought not to miss [Aug 31 – Sep 06]September 7, 2020
Featuring the top startup news and stories from MENA and India published on LAFFAZ from 31 August to 06 September, 2020.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.