The Madras High-Court lifted ban from TikTok on 24th April 2019 and the company has promised to ensure that users adhere to community guidelines.
- Salman Khan extends support to 25,000 daily-wage workers of the film industry
- Board Infinity launches #learnsafeonline campaign in the wake of Coronavirus
- ZON – UAE’s first decentralized mobile e-commerce startup closes region’s largest-ever seed funding round at $8 Mn
- Koovs – India’s fashion e-commerce player lays off 50 percent employees
- MS Dhoni invests in Bengaluru-based business ledger app Khatabook
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.