The Madras High-Court lifted ban from TikTok on 24th April 2019 and the company has promised to ensure that users adhere to community guidelines.
- VentureSouq exits from Frontier Car Group of Germany
- Three tech businesses to compete for 5th KIPCO Tmkeen Award in January 2020
- Mubadala to decide on investing $6 bn in Pakistan’s refinery project by 2021
- Wheebox Appoints Microsoft Cloud and Annuity Business Lead as Chief Revenue Officer
- HaikuJAM raises $3.4 Mn in a seed funding round led by Lightbox
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.