The Madras High-Court lifted ban from TikTok on 24th April 2019 and the company has promised to ensure that users adhere to community guidelines.
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- Swethal Kumar, CEO of StartupScale360 shares his view of UAE startup ecosystem at ITU Global Innovation Forum 2020by M Haseeb
Swethal Kumar, CEO of StartupScale360, in light of his experience, spoke about the UAE startup ecosystem at the ITU Global Innovation Forum.
- [Exclusive] Immensa Technology Labs makes the largest additive manufacturing (3D Printing) investment in Saudi Arabia
UAE-based Immensa Technology Labs on Tuesday, announced its foray into the Saudi market through the acquisition Shakl3D and LayLabs.
- RedBox, Saudi-based smart locker startup raises funding from Vision Ventures
Saudi Arabia-based Vision Ventures, on Sunday, invested an undisclosed amount in the Saudi Arabia-based smart locker startup RedBox.
- UAE’s Fruitful Day bags $817K via Eureeca crowdfunding platform
UAE-based F&B startup Fruitful Day, on Thursday raised AED 3 million (around $817K) via Eureeca, an equity crowdfunding platform.
- Kitchens Centre, cloud kitchen startup raises funding from Village Global
Delhi’s cloud kitchen startup, Kitchens Centre, on Thursday raised an undisclosed pre-Series A funding from Village Global.
- Onboard, Tunisian 3D customer experience startup raises $175k funding
Onboard, Tunisian 3D customer experience startup, on Tuesday, raised $175K funding from Kepple Africa Ventures and some entrepreneurs.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.