The Madras High-Court lifted ban from TikTok on 24th April 2019 and the company has promised to ensure that users adhere to community guidelines.
- [Exclusive] Dubai-based Foloosi – Empowering Digital Economy with its POS System
- London VC Hambro Perks to Revolutionise Islamic Startups Globally
- Motivational Songs for Entrepreneurs to Stay Supercharged [Top 20]
- India’s Hospitality Unicorn OYO to Create 5,000 Jobs for Saudis by Q2-2020
- [Exclusive] 4 MENA-based Startups in Crunchbase: 50 Hot Tech List 2019
Get the best of LAFFAZ in your inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.