I had the opportunity to speak with Parth Gala, the founder of the social impact firm IFLI...
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- Tech company Elevatus reaches record number of clients & triple revenues amid COVID-19September 7, 2020by M Haseeb
Elevatus, a tech provider for an automated decision-making process, paved the way for businesses to re-boost their growth
- Bollywood Star Akshay Kumar launches FAU-G, India’s answer to PUBG & its aftermathSeptember 5, 2020
Following the ban of PUBG, Akshay Kumar, a Bollywood superstar introduced FAU-G, a multiplayer action game similar to PUBG
- Education Partnerships UK teams up with Halal Angels Network to offer certificate courses to entrepreneursSeptember 11, 2020
Halal Angels Network has partnered with Education Partnerships UK to develop and provide training and certificate courses to entrepreneurs.
- Delhi-NCR based electric ride-hailing startup BluSmart secures $7 Mn fundingSeptember 7, 2020by Wajiha Wahab
Delhi NCR-based electric ride-hailing platform BluSmart Mobility Pvt Ltd has today raised $7 million in pre-series A funding round
- Dubai Startup Hub partners with Startup India to welcome India’s fintech and healthtech startupsSeptember 10, 2020
Dubai Startup Hub partners with Startup India and Mumbai Fintech Hub to launch Dubai Tech Tour – welcoming 15 Indian fintech & heathtech startups
- Bengaluru’s edtech startup QShala secures INR 2.7 Cr funding from Rainmatter and othersSeptember 11, 2020
Bengaluru-based QShala, owned by Walnut Knowledge Solutions has raised INR 2.7 crore from Rainmatter Capital, a Zerodha-backed fund.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.