Virtual data rooms (VDRs) are secure online repositories that make secure data storage and transfer possible. Data security ensures that your vital...
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- BIDAYATECH, MENA’s first reward-based crowdfunding platform officially launches
BIDAYATECH; MENA’s first reward-based crowdfunding platform launches to help tech startups overcome funding gap challenges in MENA.
- Bahrain’s Investcorp invests in Indian logistics startup Xpressbees
Bahrain’s Investcorp, on Sunday announced that it has invested an undisclosed sum in the Series E round for Indian logistics company, Xpressbees
- Delhi High Court’s order on WhiteHat Jr vs Pradeep Poonia battle
Delhi High Court, on Monday granted an ad-interim injunction to WhiteHat Jr and its founder, Karan Bajaj – restraining Pradeep Poonia.
- Egypt’s ExpandCart bags $2.5 million Series A funding
Egypt’s e-commerce solution provider, ExpandCart, on Sunday raised $2.5 million in Series A round, led by Sawari Ventures.
- Iraq’s Intellect Code announces full acquisition by Ahmed Gorani
Erbil, Iraq-based adtech startup Intellect Code, on Thursday announced full acquisition of its shares by Ahmed Gorani
- UAE implements 100% foreign ownership for expat entrepreneurs, primarily Indians
Foreign business owners can own 100 percent of their businesses established in the UAE. The move leverages the skilled manpower of India.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.