Virtual data rooms (VDRs) are secure online repositories that make secure data storage and transfer possible. Data security ensures that your vital...
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- Education Partnerships UK teams up with Halal Angels Network to offer certificate courses to entrepreneursSeptember 11, 2020
Halal Angels Network has partnered with Education Partnerships UK to develop and provide training and certificate courses to entrepreneurs.
- Dubai Startup Hub partners with Startup India to welcome India’s fintech and healthtech startupsSeptember 10, 2020
Dubai Startup Hub partners with Startup India and Mumbai Fintech Hub to launch Dubai Tech Tour – welcoming 15 Indian fintech & heathtech startups
- Bengaluru’s edtech startup QShala secures INR 2.7 Cr funding from Rainmatter and othersSeptember 11, 2020
Bengaluru-based QShala, owned by Walnut Knowledge Solutions has raised INR 2.7 crore from Rainmatter Capital, a Zerodha-backed fund.
- Egypt’s eSports startup Anubis secures $300K seed fundingSeptember 16, 2020by Wajiha Wahab
Anubis Gaming, a Cairo, Egypt-based startup on Monday (14 September 2020) has raised $300K seed funding from a regional e-commerce group.
- Egypt’s healthtech platform Rology raises $860K Pre-Series A fundingSeptember 14, 2020by Wajiha Wahab
Cairo, Egypt-based Rology, an on-demand teleradiology platform has successfully raised $860K in a Pre-Series A funding round, led by HIMangel
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.