Virtual data rooms (VDRs) are secure online repositories that make secure data storage and transfer possible. Data security ensures that your vital...
Startup news and stories doing the rounds.
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs bags ‘Award of Appreciation’ in the 18th CSI SIG eGovernance Awards 2020
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs bags the prestigious Award of Appreciation in the Project Category-Central Government Entity – in the 18th CSI SIG eGov Awards 2020
- Brinc MENA Hardware and IoT Acceleration Program celebrated its 6th demo day virtually
The Brinc MENA Hardware and IoT Acceleration Program celebrated its 6th demo day virtually for the second time
- Flat6Labs Bahrain 6th Cycle – 8 innovative startups receive $250k investment
Flat6Labs Bahrain has successfully completed its 6th Cycle, where 8 promising startups took part in the 4-month acceleration programme
- Retail Leaders Circle unveils the 7th MENA Summit held under the theme ‘The Great Retail Reset’by Wajiha Wahab
The preeminent global platform for expert-led debate, has announced the dates for the 7th Retail Leaders Circle MENA Summit.
- EdTech Panel to highlight the future of learning post Covid-19
The 7th Virtual FinTech series hosted by Andra Public Relations will be held this week on Wednesday, titled “EdTech: the next wave”.
- Now you can apply to raise funding from Govt’s Startup India Seed Fund scheme
Announced by the Prime Minister last month, Rs 1,000-crore fund will offer startups grants and equity capital.
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.