Twitter has reportedly suspended the account of former Saudi royal court adviser Saud al-Qahtani who is suspected of involved in Jamal Khashoggi's murder...
- ShopClues now offering daily essentials in a move to surpass Coronavirus lockdown
- CureFit raises $110 Mn funding from Temasek Unilever and Ascent
- World Bank approves $1 billion aid to India to fight Coronavirus
- CollegeKhabri – Bhopal-based edtech startup raises angel funding
- Dubai Startup Hub and DTEC select 30 Emirati entrepreneurs for the Emirati Development Programme
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.