Annex Investments and Venture Central present #BrandFusionSMX Sales & Marketing Experiences, in partnership with The Co-Dubai and Catalyst. This is in celebration of the 8th #BrandFusion B2B Entrepreneurship series. The event will be hosted at The Co-Dubai, Saaha Offices, Souk Al Bahar on November 27, 2019, from 6 PM to 9 PM (GMT +4) to be followed by a networking event at The Galliard – co-presented by Roots DXB.
The event will be synergised by event partners: Hubpreneur, Enchante Studios, kite Partners, Equinoxx, Leaders in Digital, Maek It Happen, Doola Digital, Igloo digital agency, eMajlis, Ovza, Pop Retail, Marj Group, University of Strathclyde, Spread Your Wings, Asentiv, Ivan Perfumerie, Parham Ramezani, Frink, Foloosi, Xepplin, Trade Stars, Hotel Data Cloud, AppsCo, Champion Digital, Fuel Ventures, V7 Group and LAFFAZ Media with 4K Media Art Production and Chill Lover Radio as media partners.
In lieu of our commitment to providing the Best platform for startups, entrepreneurs and the whole SME Community for ideas and businesses to grow, the concept of a three-segment event was realised and curated. #BrandFusion B2B Entrepreneurship Series consists of three distinct segments:
- #BrandFusionTalks, which is the “The Forum”
- #BrandFusionMarketPlace, that inculcates “Exhibitions”
- #BrandFusionConnect, which is the “Business Networking” segment
#BrandFusionSMX will feature Thought Leaders across industries and sectors as follows:
- Mr. Cinar Kurra – Chief Executive Officer, Catalyst
- Ms. Namrata Balwani – Marketing & Customer Experience Consultant
- Mr. Khaled Ghorab – Business Coach, Asentiv
- Ms. Charlotte Anthonissen – Digital Marketing Consultant, Igloo Digital Agency
- Mr. Kevin Czok – Co-founder, Hotel Data Cloud
- Geir Christian Karlsen – CTO & Advisor – Annex Investments
- Warrick Shanly – Investment Director, Fuel Ventures
In this edition, Annex Investments will partner with V7 Group MENA to inaugurate the “Positive Impact Challenge” an elevator pitch competition for startups in a selection process in its quest of finding the best startup idea.
#BrandFusionConnect Business Networking follows at The Galliard Brasserie, The Address Downtown, co-presented by RootsDxb.
A little Flashback
The #BrandFusion B2B Entrepreneurship series in its last seven editions had successfully gathered more than 4 Venture capitalists, 10+ Investors, 100+ brands, 500+ Entrepreneurs, 20+ Thought Leaders and have launched a number of startups. The participation of incubators, accelerators and the SME community validates the capacity of #BrandFusion as a one of its kind series that is helping startups and SMEs connect, grow and become globally competitive.