- The Ultra Exclusive Summit is hosted by H.E. Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Duaij bin Khalifa al Khalifa Private Office bringing together the region’s leaders to share their expertise and navigate the challenges.
The Royal Investment Summit hosted by H.E. Sheikh Abdulaziz Bin Duaij Bin Khalifa Al Khalifa Private Office that will be held on Tuesday, May 25th and Wednesday, May 26th 2021 featuring 2 days of curated content from over 40 innovators from around the world to discuss innovative solutions and investment propositions. The Summit collaborated with more than 200 Family Offices in the region and worldwide to select industry pioneers in the field. Furthermore, the Summit will connect participants with key clients and highlight prospects on a regional and international scale to raise money and build relationships for future opportunities.
The Summit will present extensive and diversified content collected from a plethora of the most notable investors, economists, and business consultants, to optimize the participation of all involved delegates. The Agenda of the 2-day summit will feature a spotlight on the Kingdom of Bahrain, and provide insight on AI & Machine Based learning, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain, Financial Technology, Healthcare & Tech, Cybersecurity, E-commerce, Banking & Finance, AgriTech, and Venture Capital.
H.E. Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Duaij bin Khalifa al Khalifa stated on the launch,
“The Royal Investment Summit will bring visionaries together in one platform and shed light on the challenges, perspectives and learnings and road ahead for the global economy when it comes to the main and impactful sectors.”
“We welcome more entities and visionaries to join us and be part of this exclusive event which will bring together regional and global leaders to address current challenges, share their rich insights and perspectives, showcase their innovative solutions and investment prepositions spanning across various industries and sectors.”
The Royal Investment Summit is an ideal opportunity for UHW Private Investors, Royal Family members, Prominent Business Owners, Holdings from around the world, to evaluate the best investment opportunities. Attendees will access networking opportunities to connect with those changing the face of investment across the region, establish connections with investors and asset allocators from all over the region and meet them virtually and extend their network. Furthermore, the summit will provide opportunities for corporates and startups to expand their business in the GCC and explore co-investment collaborations.
Sponsors of the summit include Microsoft, Microsoft for Startups, VISA, Al Rashid Group, Liht Organics Cosmetics, Cyber Chasse Inc, Al Tamimi & Co, R&P Consulting, Fuel Venture Capital, CENTRED wellness, Nexus, and more to be announced.
Speakers of the event include:
- H.E. Sheikh Abdulaziz Bin Duaij bin Khalifa al Khalifa, Founder & Chairman of Royal Investment Summit & Chairman of The Sheikh Office;
- H.E. Sheikha Hend bint Salman al Khalifa; President – The Bahrain International Federation for Business & Professional Women (BIFBPW) Chairperson of the Board of Directors Rashid Investment Holding;
- H.E. Dr. Sheikha Hind bint Abdul Aziz al Qasimi, President AMAE International Educational Investments & Chairwoman of BPW Emirates Club;
- H.E. Paola Amadei, Ambassador of Italy to the Kingdom of Bahrain;
- H.S.H. Prince Carl Eduard von Bismarck – Bismarck Family Office;
- H.E Dr. Amin Hussain Al Amiri; Asst. Undersecretary – UAE Ministry of Health & Prevention;
- Dr. Sultan Al Tukhaim; Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) – Saudi Investment Bank;
- Mr. Anilkumar Jayaprakash, Founder & President Cyber Chasse Inc.;
- Ms. Mary Spio, Ceo & Founder CEEK VR, Board of Facebook’s Oculus VR – US Dept of State Speaker;
- Mr. Muh