The World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC) has announced that it is investing $1-million in Flat6Labs Tunisia’s Anava Seed Fund.
- Berkeley-based foodtech company Memphis Meats raises $161 Mn from Richard Branson, Prince Khaled, Softbank and others
- Innovaccer California-based healthtech startup raises $70 Mn from Steadview, Mubadala & more
- Livspace – Bengaluru-based home decor startup scoops $60 Mn funding
- POSRocket partners with Saudi’s Geidea to offer integrated services
- MyMobiforce introduces Mobi-Care for workplace benefits of on-demand field force
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.