The World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC) has announced that it is investing $1-million in Flat6Labs Tunisia’s Anava Seed Fund.
- Mumbai-based fintech startup Fintso raises $2.6 Mn funding
- World Bank approves $1 billion aid to India to fight Coronavirus
- DIFC Reinforces UAE Government’s Efforts to Support Businesses amid COVID-19
- Bahrain’s Al Waha fund of funds invests in California’s Lumia Capital
- Lal10 – Noida-based artisan startup raises $1.1 Mn from Sorenson Impact
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.