Bengaluru-based personal care brand Mamaearth on Wednesday (8 January) announced that it has raised INR 130 crore in a funding round led by Sequoia India...
- Annex Investments 9th B2B Entrepreneurship Series: #BrandFusion Startup Clinic
- Gamerji – Gujarat-based eSports startup raises $400K
- Logistics startup Rivigo raises INR 25Cr debt funding from Trifecta
- Exclusive Interview with Laura Tynan – Business Coach & Award-Winning Speaker
- Mubadala to decide on investing $6 bn in Pakistan’s refinery project by 2021
Get the Best of LAFFAZ in your Inbox!
Thank you :)
Something went wrong :(
Rest easy! We respect your privacy.